Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Making Progress

What We Accomplished This Week
Over this past week, Macey and I (Julia) focused on completing our flyers to advertise our art gallery coming up. We also put together a short video blog of us answering three key questions that we hope will help our readers understand how and why we created My Perfect Picture, and what it means to us. I also contacted our mentor Billi-Cate and scheduled to get together the weekend of February 24th and 25th. This will be a great time for Macey and I (Julia) to learn a few new things about photography, as well as collecting more photos to display in our gallery.


What We Are Working On Now
Right now, Macey and I (Julia) are currently still working on completing the ordering sheets for those who attend our galley and would like to purchase one or more of our pieces displayed. These sheets will allow us to handle our attendee’s purchases and donations in an organized fashion.


What We Plan To Do Next
            Next, either Macey or I (Julia) will get in contact with Mr. Stabler to see if we have been approved to rent out the South Campus Conference Center for our art gallery. In case our request is declined, we will need to reach out to other potential places we would like to host our event. Within the next week or two, Macey and I will set up a time to go through the photos we have taken for the gallery, and eliminate our least favorites. Not only will this process narrow down the number of pieces ready to be displayed, but will also give us an idea of what needed themes we should focus on while meeting with Billi-Cate soon.

4 comments:

  1. (Grayson) Every time I learn more about this project I am even more impressed. How much do you plan to charge for the shipping of the photos?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your explanation of what you are doing was very good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks really great!!! Can't wait to see the end project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! Y'alls video is amazing!! I can tell you guys put a lot into this project!

    ReplyDelete